Part-time or on call Waiter
At De Wijnkaart we offer guests an unique concept, serving wines from Eastern Europe exclusively. We want to take our guests on a journey, to discover new regions and tastes. The "forgotten wine countries" where actually the history of wine making has started, countries like Georgia, Romania, Moldova have amazing products to offer. Together with our wines we like to distinguish ourselves through the food offering which is seasonal Eastern European inspired food with a twist.
With us, tailored guest service is key; we want to let our guests feel at ease in a relaxed environment and offer a high quality product with a surprise factor.
- Assisting with the day to day running of the restaurant
- Pre-opening: setup of the restaurant, cleaning, preparing cutleries, napkins, plates needed during service
- Welcoming guests, explaining menu
- Taking orders and making payments, making use of the POS system
- Serving the orders and explaining the food or wine served
- Making coffee and tea
- Ensuring a pleasant experience for the guest by all times
- Closing the day, cleaning
- Assisting during other events such as group tastings
- Positive mindset and attitude
- Guest focused
- Feeling for responsibility
- Hands on team worker
- English language speaker
- A fun environment in a beautiful newly renovated restaurant in Amsterdam Zuid
- Working with a knowledgeable team
- Learning and tasting wines
- Tips and holiday pay
- Staff discount and delicious staff meals
Join the team!
Apply directly via the button below.